Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting HL NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Having a baby is one of the most wonderful and magical events that can happen in our lives but they also bring many things that can test even the most solid of relationships.
- Maintenance changes
- Are good neighbours really life-savers?
- Targeted brain stimulation 'could aid stroke recovery'
- Depression 'common' in early Parkinson’s
- Garden games
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (2)
- Miscellaneous (5)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (5)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Sid MAY
MAY Sid Reunited with wife Eileen Passed away on 11th August 2014 aged 88 years He will be
Birthdays - Archie Joseph BILLINGHAM
BILLINGHAM Archie Joseph 9th August Very happy 2nd birthday wishes Lots of love and hugs from
Marriages - Kirsty and Garry ROCK - POSTIN
ROCK - POSTIN Kirsty Louise and Garry James Mr and Mrs Kevin Rock are pleased to announce the
Births - Lucy and Hadleigh BAGNALL - JEAVONS
BAGNALL - JEAVONS Lucy and Hadleigh Congratulations on the birth of baby Esme born on 28.6.14 at