A one bedroom retirement apartment: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, 24 hour emergency Careline system, lift to all floors, house manager, communal lounge and gardens. Residents must be 60 years or over or for a couple one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55.
A one bedroom retirement apartment comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, 24 hour emergency Careline system, lift to all floors, communal laundry, visiting house manager.The property further benefits from allocated parking, a communal lounge and communal gardens Residents must be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Having an illuminated light switch, security door entry system. Door to airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder, electric immersion heater, electric meters and storage space.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Having a storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, wall light fittings, emergency pull cord, telephone point.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 7' 5" ( 1.65m x 2.26m )
Having a range of base units with worktops over, wall units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, oven with 4-ring hob and extractor hood, fridge/freezer, power points, extractor fan and splashback tiling.
Bedroom 14' 1" max x 8' 10" ( 4.29m max x 2.69m )
Having a built in wardobe with hanging rail and storage shelf above, storage heater, wall light point, emergency intercom, illuminated light switch, power points.
Having a built in shower unit with seat, emergency push button, vanity unit, low level WC, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, strip light, towel rail and part tiling.
Residents must be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
NB: Some of the photographs shown are of the communal areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.