An impressive two bedroom mid terraced property comprising: spacious lounge, separate dining room, extremely large fully fitted kitchen with appliances, breakfast room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, part double glazing, private rear garden. Energy Rating E.
An impressive two bedroom intermediate villa style property having the benefit of: spacious lounge, separate dining room, extremely large fully fitted kitchen with appliances, breakfast room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, part double glazing, private rear garden, viewing highly recommended.
Lounge Front 13' x 14' ( 3.96m x 4.27m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, fitted dado, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, central heating radiator, cornice and ceiling rose.
With celarette off. Door leading to:-
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Having cornice to ceiling, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor landing and window overlooking rear garden.
Fully Fitted Extended Kitchen 18' x 9' ( 5.49m x 2.74m )
Having a comprehensive range of units to include: single drainer sink unit, base units with worktops over, matching wall units, fitted oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, door to entry, double glazed window and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Breakfast Room 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Having double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the dining room, fitted airing cupboard and doors leading off to:-
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and fitted cupboard with loft access.
Having full white suite comprising: paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, ceramic tiling, central heating radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property lies behind a small walled foregarden with separate side entry leading to kitchen door.
To the rear of the property there is yard area leading to a patio area with lawn beyond having mature trees and shrubs and being private to all boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.