A well presented Semi Detached Property standing at the head of the Close which offers Reception Hall, Fitted Cloakroom, Lounge, fitted Kitchen, Study, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom. Attractive gardens to front and rear and off road parking. EPC RATING E
A well presented Semi Detached Property standing at the head of the Close which offers Reception Hall, Fitted Cloakroom Lounge, fitted Kitchen, Study, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom. Attractive gardens to front and rear and off road parking.
The property is approached via a stoned driveway with lawn laid to side, fencing to side and front, access to the rear garden and security lighting.
Having double glazed door and window to side, door to :
Having central heating radiator, inset ceiling spot lighting, stairs to first floor and doors to :
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 11" max into recess ( 5.64m x 3.63m max into recess )
Having front facing double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator, gas fire, inset ceiling spot lighting and open arch to :
Having double glazed windows and french doors to garden, wood effect flooring and central heating radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 15' 1" max (7'11 min) x 9' 9" max (6'7 min) ( 4.60m max (7'11 min) x 2.97m max (6'7 min) )
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, fitted kitchen units with roll top work surfaces over, tiling to splash prone areas, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, storage cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated stainless steel oven, breakfast bar and inset ceiling spot lighting. Door to :
Having low level W.C., wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, tiled flooring and inset ceiling spot lighting.
Study 6' 11" max (5'9 min) x 6' 6" ( 2.11m max (5'9 min) x 1.98m )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, ceiling light connection.
First Floor Landing
Having obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, loft access and inset ceiling spot lighting. Airing cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Doors to :
Bedroom One 13' 2" max (10' min) x 10' 2" min ( 4.01m max (10' min) x 3.10m min )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 2.84m max x 2.46m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Having rear facing obscure double glazed window, low level W.C., panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to splash prone areas and ceiling spot lighting.
Having slabbed patio area and pathway to sides, area laid to lawn, raised borders with mature shrubs and trees, timber built storage shed to rear, cold water tap, security lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
From Shipways office in Hagley proceed along Worcester Road and at the traffic lights turn right onto the A456 in the Kidderminster direction and proceed to the the village of Blakedown. Turn right into Mill Close signposted Railway and then turn second right into Sculthorpe Road and then right into Wheatmill Close where the property will be found at the top on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.