Property is a well presented mid terraced family home, set in this popular residential location with access links to local shopping centres and transport links. Has accommodation which in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedroom and a bathroom to the first floor.
This Property is a well presented mid terraced family home, set in this popular residential location with access links to local shopping centres and transport links. Has accommodation which in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedroom and a bathroom to the first floor, front and rear gardens and gated off road parking.
Property is accessed by a double glazed front entrance doorway which leads into the
Which has further door leading into the
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
Has a window to the front, electric fire place, gas central heating radiator, television aerial point and telephone point and doorway through to the
Which has double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and stairs leading to the first floor. Doorway through to the
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.67m )
Benefits from having a fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer. Space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
with doors radiating off to
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.62m )
Has window to the front, gas central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
Has window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' ( 3.68m x 1.83m )
Has window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Has bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiling to the walls and gas central heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden and to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance rear garden, which is layed mainly to paving and then has graveled area with double opening gates proving access for parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.