This property requires an internal inspection in order to be fully appreciated. Because of its location the property offers open views to the rear over open countryside. Comprising; lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking is accommodated as well as an integral garage.
Three bedroom semi detached benefiting from being centrally heated* and double glazed*. A well presented family home providing good sized living accommodation and fantastic open views to the rear.
Lounge 24' 11" (max) x 10' 3" (max) ( 7.59m (max) x 3.12m (max) )
Being open plan with spindled staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. Double glazed window to the front, uPVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset, TV aerial point, telephone point and door through to:-
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of matching white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, multi coloured ceramic splashback tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric ceramic hob with stainless steel cookerhood over, matching tower unit housing an electric double oven, space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and rear entrance door providing access out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and doors off to:-
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and mirror fronted fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" (min) x 13' 4" ( 2.16m (min) x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Suite comprising panelled bath, low level flush WC and wash hand basin. Radiator, part tiling to walls and double glazed window to the front.
Having dwarf wall to one boundary, lawned foregarden and tarmacadam driveway leading to:-
With up-and-over door.
The garden enjoys open views over the countryside and is mainly laid to lawn with gated side access and established hedging to two sides.
The Vendor advises us that the property is Leasehold. We are unable to confirm terms and conditions of the lease at this moment in time as no written confirmation has been received. Prospective buyers are advised to make their own enquiries with their solicitor to gain confirmation.
* Where Specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.