A stunning 2nd floor apartment pleasantly located in a prime location within the favoured village of Weobley. Converted from a Grade ll Listed Corn Mill into 4 high quality apartments with the benefit of a modern addition. The property provides extremely spacious accommodation.
A stunning 2nd floor apartment pleasantly located in a prime location within the favoured village of Weobley. Converted from a Grade ll Listed Corn Mill into 4 high quality apartments with the benefit of a modern addition. The property provides extremely spacious accommodation with electric central heating, sash style double glazing, video door entry phone system, small balcony and loft access.
There is a flagstone entrance to the Ground Floor which leads to the Canopy Porch with video door entry system and Communal Hall with lift and staircase.
With radiator, thermostat, door entry phone and part glazed door to:
With railings, providing a lovely seating area.
Large Open Plan Living Room 36' x 18' 3" ( 10.97m x 5.56m )
With covered beams, 4 original semi circular windows (now with secondary glazing) to the front aspect, 2 double glazed sash style windows to rear aspect, 3 radiators and TV aerial Point.
With a range of ash effect base and wall mounted units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated Smeg appliances, dishwasher, washer-drier, fridge, freezer, electric double oven with 4 ring halogen hob and extractor hood.
With smoke alarm, hatch to loft space and cupboard housing the electric central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.82m )
With radiator, 2 sash-style double glazed windows, TV aerial point, built in wardrobe and door to the:
En-Suite Shower Room
With double tiled shower cubical with thermostatic mains shower and glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, shaver light/point, ladder style radiator and window.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
With double wardrobe, radiator and 2 sash-style double glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
With radiator and sash-style double glazed window to side aspect.
Bathroom 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Comprising bath with mixer tap, thermostatic mains shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, shaver light/point, ladder-style towel rail, radiator, partially tiled walls and double glazed window.
The is a parking space in front of the garage which has a metal up and over door, light, power point and external bin store.
From Hereford City proceed along Whitecross Road and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A4117 Three Elms Road towards Knighton. Continue to the traffic lights, turn left then take the 1st right signposted Burghill, Tillington and Weobley. Continue past the Salutation Inn. At the T Junction turn left and almost immediately left again into The Corn Mills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.