Unconscious men rescued in Cradley Heath after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning (From Halesowen News)
Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting HL NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Unconscious men rescued in Cradley Heath after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning
10:41am Tuesday 12th March 2013 in News
TWO men were rescued unconscious from a Cradley Heath home after being poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Fire crews using breathing apparatus carried the men out of the property in Intended Street at around 8.18pm last night.
They were called to the mid-terrace property by West Midlands Ambulance Service.
The men were treated at the scene and were taken to Russells Hall Hospital.
Station commander Mal Fellows said: “The Hazardous Area Response Team (HART) was used to check the premises and found high doses of carbon monozide.
“The premises either side were evacuated and allowed back in after the ventilation process."
Police are investigating the incident.