Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting HL NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Whiffy Feet? - Top Foot Health Tips!
A study has shown that the smell most likely to get us down is whiffy feet! Mike O'Neil, spokesperson for The Society of Chiropodist and Podiatrists says "wearing the same shoes each day transfers decomposing bacteria on to your feet, so dont wear the same pair of shoes each day".
Top Tips: 1. The best type of shoe to combat foot odour is one that will help leep the foot well ventilated.
2. If your feet smell, wash them using an antibacterial soap.
3. If this doesnt work - See a chiropodist / podiatrist for advice.
Hope this helps!
May your feet be with you!
In this section
- John O'Groats to Land's End - The story so far
- Kids as a second language
- SPAMALOT - THEATRE REVIEW
- SCAMS.....how to spot them!
- The Neon Trend
- DERREN BROWN: INFAMOUS - UK Tour Review
- Do you compete with your spouse or significant other?
- 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL - Theatre Review
- CITIZENS ADVICE....still open and still serving the people of Bewdley!