Dowling Drive, Pershore


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
**A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A SHARED OWNERSHIP SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE** This two bedroom semi-detached house is located on the edge of the popular Bloor Homes development off the Three Spring Road in Pershore enjoying a plot undisturbed by passing traffic and views to the countryside. The price represents a 25% share (with rent payable on the remaining 75%). It is possible to purchase additional shares up to 80% after the initial purchase. Entrance hall with w.c.; lounge diner and kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom. southerly facing enclosed rear garden. Allocated parking. IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME PURCHASER.


Semi-detached shared ownership property with off road parking provided.

Entrance Hall

Spacious entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors leading off. Radiator.


9' 11'' x 8' 0'' (3.015m x 2.433m)

Double glazed window to the front aspect. Range of wall and base units surmounted by work surface. Integrated appliances including; four ring gas fired hob and oven with extractor hood and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a free standing fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine.


14' 10'' x 12' 9'' (4.522m x 3.891m)

Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door out to the rear garden. Telephone and television point. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.


6' 3'' x 3' 11'' (1.900m x 1.185m)

Larger than average ground floor w.c with pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c.


Doors leading off and access into the loft.

Bedroom One

14' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.527m x 3.505m)

Double glazed window to the front aspect. Space for a fitted wardrobe to be put in. Large storage cupboard. Television and telephone point. Radiator.

Bedroom Two

15' 6'' x 7' 6'' (4.715m x 2.277m)

Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Television point. Radiator.


9' 10'' x 7' 0'' (2.992m x 2.144m)

Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. White suite comprising; bath with mixer taps and mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Storage cupboard housing the boiler. Radiator.


Enclosed southerly facing rear garden with a laid to lawn and mature planting along the side. Patio area. Wooden storage shed and side gate access.

Additional Information

The following information should be verified by a purchaser's solicitor. The remaining 75% share is owned by Sanctuary Housing. Further shares can be purchased up to 80%. Rent of £434.52 (inclusive of service charge) is payable per month. The property is leasehold with approximately 93 years left on the lease (99 year lease issued in 2015). The property was built in 2015 and is still under the LABC valid until May 2027.

Arrange viewing 01386 556506

Nigel Poole & Partners - Pershore

41 High Street, Pershore

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email