DUDLEY Kingswinford duly won their sixth consecutive league game against their old rivals Old Halesonians.

DK were totally in charge throughout, their pack dominated both tight and loose to such an extent that had it been dry they might well have had another twenty points or so.

The home side, short of a couple of key players, had little to offer in reply.

DK kicked off up the slope but with the strong breeze and driving rain at their backs. They attacked early and following a second lineout catch and drive Al Francis emerged victorious from the pile of bodies on the OH line. Nick Adams kicked a superb conversion from the touchline for DK to lead 7-0 after 4 minutes.

The visitors continued to press hard, Andy McEwen coming close on 17 minutes before DK increased their lead on 22 minutes.

Pressing the OH line, DK had four phases of play across the posts before Gareth Davies touched down.

By now DK were well on top and after 28 minutes they scored a third try. A lineout catch and drive 30 metres out followed by an unstoppable rolling maul all the way to the line saw Al Francis drive over for his second try. Nick Adams added another fine touchline kick to make it 0-19.

DK’s fourth try came after 31 minutes. Ed Parry and Shaun Griffiths had been giving Hale’s big problems at the lineout and after a hurried tap five metres out the ball went loose for Pete Knight to pounce.

Just before half time DK got their fifth try when Stefan Thorp was driven over from a catch and drive following a five metre lineout. Nick Adams converted for a 31-0 lead at the break.

Hales missed a penalty in front of the posts as the second half began and it was not until the hour mark Thorp added a sixth try.

Overwhelming pressure saw rep. No 8 Jamie Ramsey over for a seventh try after 65 minutes to make it 0-41.

DK squandered a couple more opportunities before another thundering run from Thorp set up the attack that saw Jamie Ramsey score his second try after 74 minutes. Adams added the conversion for a 48-0 lead.

OH refused to lie down and had the last word in stoppage time.

A forced pass allowed a Hales boot to clear the ball upfield and very much against the odds managed to neatly work the ball out to Dan Poucher in space and the replacement flanker went in under the posts. Tom Harris converted.