A faulty tumble dryer caught fire at a house in Evesham, causing severe damage.

Fire officers were called to a house in Shepherd's Walk, Honeybourne, on August 2 at around 3.30pm after residents reported a severe house fire.

Firefighters from Evesham, Redditch and Gloucester were sent to deal with the fire.

Three appliances and a fire officer were sent to the house, and Herefordshire and Worcestershire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no one was hurt as the owners of the house were away at the time.