JEFF Hill hit a hat-trick on the opening day of the Dudley and Cradley Heath Sunday League season to give Hope Tavern victory against Pensnett United.

He bagged his first to make it 1-0 at half time to the away side before completing his hat-trick with two second half strikes.

Also in the Premier League, Britannia drew 1-1 with Sedgley White Lion.

A very open and competitive game saw Sedgley start well and make some good early chances. Britannia settled as the half went on but it ended 0-0 as Sedgley continues to push as the better side.

The second half saw Britannia get on top before Richard Own put them 1-0 up on 58 minutes.

Sedgley came fighting back again and got a deserved equaliser five minutes from time.

King William beat Hasbury Rangers 6-2.

New team Hasbury went 1-0 up on 10 minutes when Sunny Bains knocked the ball over his keeper's head.

King William had the majority of the ball and had several chances but could not finish. Hasbury then went 2-0 up when sloppy defending from King William allowed Trevor Harris to capitalise.

However, King William turned things around dramatically in the second half. Danny Bellis scored 10 minutes in before Si Pritchard drilled a equaliser from 20 yards out.

Jayke Downing opened his account shortly after and Jamie Rollinson scored a rare headed goal from a Richie Davy assist.

Jake Downing’s second was smashed in for King William's fifth and Jamie Rollinson got his second shortly after.

Saracen's Head came out on top of the seven goal thriller against Bunch.

Josh Taylor, Marcus Albert and Ryan White hit Bunch's goals.

A brace from Asif Ahmed and another two for Jacob Wilkins gave Saracen's Head the 4-3 win.

In Division One, High Acres K'Ford drew 1-1 with Roebuck.

Hadcroft Rovers bagged a 3-1 away victory against Old Lark.

Hadcroft took control with goals from Matthew Chamberlain and Chris Smith before the break.

In the second half, Jordan Anslow scored for Old Lark and Elliot Lawley complete Hadcroft's scoring.

In the Dalley Cup, Dudley Borough United drew 2-2 with Lloyds.

Halesowen Members beat Forest Falcons 5-1.

Falcons took the lead through Dan Brown but Hales replied with goals from Lewis Jones and Phil Shaw.

The second half was all Halesowen as Kurt Wright, Chris Gwilt and Phil Shaw scored.